Offering Custom 3D design modeling and printing

Started by blitz1976, July 18, 2023, 04:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blitz1976

Hi folks. I am new here but wanted to post that I offer custom 3d printing modeling/design and printing. Because I am a hobby enthusiast, I generally understand what is needed and these are things I do for myself as well. I am new to Ebay and starting off so would appreciate any support.

Here is my store, but I can also do work outside of Ebay. My store has alot of images of things I have done or working on. Thanks in advance!

https://www.ebay.com/usr/arkfarms

nelmsm

blitz1976

I can do those yes. They should be easier than the honeycomb molds I made lol. 30  years ago we didn't have counter trays much but I assume they are fairly standard based on genre/gameset?

Appreciate your dialogue and suggestion.

Jarhead0331

Welcome to the forum. I'm a 3D printer myself.

What hardware do you use? I have a Prusa i3 MK3S and a Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K LCD. If you have any interest, I'd be happy to set-up a subforum for 3D printing, which might be a nice space for you to show off your work.

Let me know.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

blitz1976

Thanks Jarhead, I've got the upgraded Ender 3. My goal is to get really good at the equipment I have so I started using different filaments, different size nozzles and techniques for different solutions. It truly is art and science. Iv been tempted to get a resin printer but the .2mm and polysmooth options really help with small parts.

A sub forum would be really helpful. I was going to start attaching some pics to my posts to show people but I didn't want to violate any rules or be spammy. Attached is one picture of a recent build I did for a guy, its a humvee expansion kit that adds alot of cool stuff that didn't come with the stock humvee.

PS. I might be stupid but is there a way to bypass the verification stuff every time?

Jarhead0331

I think the verification stuff stops after a few posts. Let me know if it persists.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

blitz1976

blitz1976

Wanted to post the Humvee expansion kit I designed and printed. I love these types of projects because they each had their own unique challenge and techniques.

blitz1976

blitz1976

Hi everyone, Im curious what kind of projects/things could be created for the gaming world? It would be fun to collaborate on some cool ideas.

acctingman

I'll jump in here. I thought about getting into resin printing, but I decided I didn't want to deal with the hassle of yet another hobby.

For me, I'm interested in terrain for multiple gaming genres (Star Wars Legion, Middle Earth Strategy Battle game and some 15mm WW2 gaming).

I'm also looking at some folks who are 3d printing 15mm and 6mm WW2 armor, but for 15mm, I don't think you can beat the plastics that are out there.

blitz1976

Quote from: acctingman on August 23, 2023, 09:50:43 AMbut for 15mm, I don't think you can beat the plastics that are out there.

Are you referring specifically to just 15mm armor or in general for everything including props, terrain etc? Ive been able to do some pretty small stuff with decent quality without resin and fairly cost effective.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: blitz1976 on July 30, 2023, 12:27:06 PMHi everyone, Im curious what kind of projects/things could be created for the gaming world? It would be fun to collaborate on some cool ideas.

I've been making these on my Bambu Lab X1 Carbon.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog