Can't Build A Space Wall? Call X-COM! (AAR)

Started by BanzaiCat, February 14, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Things I learned today:

1.) AK-47s are American, if they include a drum mag, and are shot simultaneously with an M-16 by someone dressed like an American.

2.) Tatooine Sandpeople have an urban variant action figure with kit that includes smoke grenades.

3.) Don't be racist to height-challenged interplanetary visitors of indeterminate earth tones.

4.) Chinese DVD knockoffs should be rated as explosive items when shipped, but probably won't be in my experience; so be careful putting them into my Playstation.

5.) I have a new theory for why my blu/dvd player in my Playstation3 is starting to fail.  :'(

Edited to add: 6.) The winner for digital AAR for this year and next year, and possibly 2020, is already being determined. There's a strange freedom that comes from knowing I'm totally screwed!  :bd: {/Freshmanref}
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

In my defense, the only Chinese knockoff DVDs in my house come from an actual Chinese person.

...wait. What I meant was, he's a super-rich friend of my Dad, and likes to share DVDs he enjoys from his home country, because he knows we like wuxia and other such films and series. He just loans them out, so we never have a lot.

All my other knockoff DVDs come from Malaysia and may or may not be official sort of. They have a glowy official stamp of some sort. (I don't have many of those either, but where else can I get the Super-Deformed Gundam Romance of the Three Kingdoms anime?!)

(Yes, that is a real thing. That wasn't a joke. And I do have it.  :coolsmiley: )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!