Main Menu

Cinnamon FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, January 20, 2023, 03:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

RIP David Crosby

Playing some more Tiller's Panzer Campaigns and Shadow Empire.

Have a great weekend !

Gusington

^Great song. I will be continuing my campaign of Gears 5, maybe start a campaign of The Division (the original) and perhaps campaigns of Dune and Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Second Front, Easy Red II, DCS or BMS VR and maybe some Steel Division II.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tripoli

RIP, David

Me?  Combat Mission.  BoC playtesting and image work.  Possibly, just maybe, a spin of the update to Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts.  Just finished submitting some more CMO description files, so maybe I can play it for fun now....
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

The pull of Dreadnoughts is strong this weekend.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

The Wife busted a key off of my gaming laptop that she borrowed the other day.  So I will be trying to sort that out while at the same time remaining calm and grogging on. 

Not sure yet what I will be playing this weekend but I'll figure it out.  I'm also starting a new Vassal game of Fire in the Lake with Jason some of my other online friends.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Geezer

Back playing Final Fantasy XIV with a couple of long time gaming buddies.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Wolfe1759

Rather randomly having a go again at Gal Civ III as the EVIL Snathi and some Genforge 1 Mutagen old school CRPGing also trying to decide what to spend my 50% Matrix/Slitherine annual discount on, probably War Plan Pacific and the upcoming Strategic Command ACW DLC
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Dammit Carl!

Hmmm...deffo do some Division time; still running up my Underground level in the original and beating my head up against the Black Tusk mission on the island (not that I can't finish it, it's just that the time involved in doing so is sooooo long for me - I got laundry to do, man).  DL'd some rpgs on the Kindle, so got plenty to read with there (the newish Hellboy rpg from Nightfall Games, to be precise).

Stay safe, grogs, and see you out there!

Destraex

Great song. Love this artist.

Company of Heroes 2 - still on a coh kick after the coh3 test which was amazing.
War of Rights - I now have 7 or so friends with this.
Sins of a Solar Empire 2 - I caved and got it. Looks good so far if not as complex and advanced as I had hoped.
WARNO - Because they have just had a HUGE new patch with some absolutely massive changes. Oudinot.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 20, 2023, 03:27:03 PMSecond Front, Easy Red II, DCS or BMS VR and maybe some Steel Division II.
Yeah not sure I will get the new DLC right away as it is expensive and WARNO just released a huge patch that added so many new features. SD2's new DLC does add a very interesting campaign map that you rarely see, Hungarians vs Romanians.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Groggy

Oof. The news of David Crosby's passing hit hard. There have been some real gut punches these past couple of months. Jeff Beck, Christine McVie, Fred White...

I have to work a half day tomorrow but after that I'll be down for some Escape from Tarkov, Shadowrun Returns, World of Warships, and maybe some Field of Glory II.

Take it easy boys!
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Destraex on January 20, 2023, 08:53:33 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 20, 2023, 03:27:03 PMSecond Front, Easy Red II, DCS or BMS VR and maybe some Steel Division II.
Yeah not sure I will get the new DLC right away as it is expensive and WARNO just released a huge patch that added so many new features. SD2's new DLC does add a very interesting campaign map that you rarely see, Hungarians vs Romanians.

I just checked out the new WARNO update. Love the tutorials. A lot of awesome new features in the game. I still feel like it is just a little too fast at normal speed and maybe a little too slow at the slow setting, but I'm managing. It's a great improvement overall from Wargame ALB and EE.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

I just completed the first Quest in Solasta and now going back along collecting loot and doing 2 side quests, fun game. Tonight it's grandkids. Have a great weekend Grogs.  :Hug:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 20, 2023, 10:11:38 PM
Quote from: Destraex on January 20, 2023, 08:53:33 PM

I just checked out the new WARNO update. Love the tutorials. A lot of awesome new features in the game. I still feel like it is just a little too fast at normal speed and maybe a little too slow at the slow setting, but I'm managing. It's a great improvement overall from Wargame ALB and EE.

I may have to redo the tutorials if that much has changed - it's been a while

Afaik the old EE and red dragon 'cheat engine' app still works to set it somewhere between slow and normal