Main Menu

Recent posts

Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: Liquid metal robots...they...
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Yesterday at 03:27:48 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on Yesterday at 02:56:51 PM
QuoteHere is another example that might be up to your cinematic standards... :tophat:

Mimetic polyalloy

now you can eat lead and shit bullets JH!  :ThumbsUp:

I've been doing that for years.
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by MengJiao - Yesterday at 03:26:00 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on Yesterday at 12:31:36 PMlol @ big breakthrough.  I hope they do and let the Leos fight exactly in the manner in which they were designed for.  I also disagree that the russians can keep losing battle after battle.  the homefront, while forced to be supportive, isnt very happy at all.

Well, that's the required set of tricks in a nutshell: a) get the Leopards and so on (some sources claim more than 300 tanks of mostly more modern types are heading for the Ukrainian army right now) BEFORE the Russians stage their biggest attacks
b) hang on until the Russians fall apart (which might take years, but the most dangerous thing coming up should be pretty soon or to put it another way -- if Ukraine survives the next 6-8 months they should be fine, stalemate or not)...but I've usually been wrong about this war from day 1 so who knows?
Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: Liquid metal robots...they...
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Yesterday at 02:56:51 PM
QuoteHere is another example that might be up to your cinematic standards... :tophat:

Mimetic polyalloy

now you can eat lead and shit bullets JH!  :ThumbsUp:
Computer Gaming / Re: Strategic Command: America...
Last post by gregb41352 - Yesterday at 02:01:32 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on Yesterday at 01:04:09 PMMy problem here is that I'm far more interested in the DLC than the base game. 

Same here.
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Yesterday at 01:10:10 PM
Last post by SirAndrewD - Yesterday at 01:04:09 PM
My problem here is that I'm far more interested in the DLC than the base game. 

Last post by GDS_Starfury - Yesterday at 01:03:32 PM
how we used to deal with the russian missile threat.

Last post by Tanaka - Yesterday at 12:41:43 PM
Quote from: Gusington on January 27, 2023, 11:28:22 PMAh I already have the base game. No discount for me.

Yes I did too. It will not charge you for the base game just the discounted DLC.
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Yesterday at 12:34:30 PM
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Yesterday at 12:31:36 PM
lol @ big breakthrough.  I hope they do and let the Leos fight exactly in the manner in which they were designed for.  I also disagree that the russians can keep losing battle after battle.  the homefront, while forced to be supportive, isnt very happy at all.