Discuss GrogCast Episode 14!

Started by bayonetbrant, June 09, 2015, 06:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Where's mirth's post bitching about it being late? ;)

bayonetbrant

so now you're bitching about him being late to complain about the podcast being late?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Just settling in to work and preparing to be completely unproductive.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

No, making a joke, but if I have to 'SPLAIN it to you...

mirth

I got the joke.

Haha. Good one. :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 09, 2015, 08:17:59 AM
No, making a joke, but if I have to 'SPLAIN it to you...

I got it...  I just save the laughter for the funny ones ;)

mirth

The Flash Gordon tracks were gold.  O0

mirth

bayonetbrant

mirth

bayonetbrant

I didn't say I wanted your job...

mirth

If I had a line on another job, I'd take it ;)

mirth

I'm going to apply for the "idiot loader" job.