Main Menu

Writers Needed

Started by bayonetbrant, April 23, 2016, 08:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Hey folks - we're looking to add a few writers to the team here.  If you're interested, PM me  O0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Brant, I 've got a very rough outline of a thing I did about tac board games. ATM its just a load of notes, but I'll try and flesh it out into something more substantial when I get chance. It may be good enough to use.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

w00t!

can't be any worse than the PitF or TonT-EF reviews! :D

Barthheart

bob48

...and Vance has piece on counter-clipping techniques.................

'Clip those corners'

Barthheart

Very short piece.... Don't Do It!  >:(

bob48

You have a way with words :-)

'Clip those corners'

bob48

Unfortunately, all my notes went up in smoke when my PC threw a wobbler, so at some point I'll need to start again. I know, I should have made a back-up of the files, but....................

'Clip those corners'