GrogHeads Cafe Press Store Open!

Started by LongBlade, August 14, 2012, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: LongBlade on August 16, 2012, 02:57:35 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 02:33:59 PM
You can get round coasters in the text-only, or the saber-logo as a set of 4 puzzle coasters.

...which we will demand be sold only with the caveat that you share pictures of you trying to reassemble them in a drunken state.

That would be the only state in which I would try to assemble them.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Apparently my attempt at the 1st Zombie Panzer Recon didn't make the cut according to the Art Monkey :/
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

0kult13

You guys should run a comp on devientart for a logo design

bob48

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 01:46:55 PM
I need something for you guys to sleep on when your wives throw y'all out.  I'm just tricking it out for you.

...well, since you mention it....there is that really nice chick in the pokies thread....I'd be happy to sleep on her........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

You could only hope for something nice like that if the wife finds you out.  Lecher.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

as the only actual professional artist here Id like to ask for a few weeks to come up with something.
I have a few ideas.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 16, 2012, 11:56:58 PM
as the only actual professional artist here Id like to ask for a few weeks to come up with something.
I have a few ideas.

Go for it!

Staggerwing

Per Mike_GER's latest brainstorm- we need Grogheads decals to put on our Weapons of Choice! (and, maybe our car windows?)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Quote from: MetalDog on August 16, 2012, 11:01:38 PM
You could only hope for something nice like that if the wife finds you out.  Lecher.

I've been training to be a dirty old man all my life!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

Quote from: Barthheart on August 16, 2012, 01:26:46 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 01:22:27 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on August 16, 2012, 01:13:21 PMThe throw pillows will never get sold... I mean really....

Sez you. I got one for the futon in the man-cave/game-room/office over the garage!

If your "man cave" has a throw pillow... it's not a man cave...... just sayin'...... :P

you evr boink a lass on the arm of your sofa and not use one your barbaric bastard (there are benefits to them) ... the humanity!
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

TheCommandTent

Came home today after running some errands to a box sitting outside my door.  What could it be? :)

I could hear my wife rolling her eyes at me when she came home and saw me drinking out of it. :)  But I did get points for getting a coaster so I can set the mug on her coffee table.   ;D

And yes I had to clear a space for the mug so I could take a half way decent picture of my desk.  Its not normally so open like that.  ::)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

LOL

I could see an organized man like myself from a mile away. I *knew* that desk had to have been cleared for that shot.

Nice looking loot. Better than I expected. Glad you enjoy it!

Gusington

Thanks for the support Tent! I need to get me some phat lootz but I want to see what Star comes up with.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: LongBlade on August 22, 2012, 10:01:20 PM
LOL

I could see an organized man like myself from a mile away. I *knew* that desk had to have been cleared for that shot.

Nice looking loot. Better than I expected. Glad you enjoy it!

Yeah they are really nice, I wasn't sure what to expect.  I thought about, you know, staging the shot with all sorts of academic books and what not.  But then I didn't want you guys going around thinking I was some kind of intellectual or something.   ;D  In the end I just opted to move the piles of papers and bills and crop the rest of the mess out of the picture.  And like I tell my wife, it is organized.  I know where everything is.  ::)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."