VR headsets compatible with XBox

Started by Toonces, November 15, 2022, 11:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I am having a bear of a time figuring this out through Google.

My son has an XBox (One I think) and I'm looking to get him a VR headset through which he can play his XBox games.  What headsets allow this? 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Toonces on November 15, 2022, 11:59:59 AM
I am having a bear of a time figuring this out through Google.

My son has an XBox (One I think) and I'm looking to get him a VR headset through which he can play his XBox games.  What headsets allow this?

None.

if he just wants to experience VR, without a PS4 pr PS5 and/or a PC that is VR ready, your best option is a Quest 2.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Toonces

Thanks.  You don't need to text me back now.   :P

I have the Quest 2.   I don't think that's what I'm looking for for him.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18