Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

Started by bayonetbrant, October 13, 2014, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubercat

Cool. That's two games on the same subject at roughly the same scale. I have Reluctant Enemies and it's really good. It's always interesting to see how equivalent games handle things differently.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bob48 on April 26, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
I have this, and its an excellent game'

http://www.legionwargames.com/legion_SHE.html

I remember when Vance brought that with him to BuckeyeGameFest in...  2006? maybe?  for playtesting with a bunch of the CABbies.  Part of what they were testing was the integration with Rommel's War
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

Barthheart

:D  :bd:

Staggerwing

I'm going to need an entire bookshelf to keep up with OST, especially if future releases comes with as many goodies as the first two.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Windigo

I think I might still have this game. Artwork is very similar.

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Crossroads

Quote from: Windigo on May 04, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
I think I might still have this game. Artwork is very similar.

I definitively still have that game  :D 

Funny they have the Panzer Leader (west front) color scheme for an east front game. PanzerBlitz was red and black, obviously. Having said that, I quite like the box art, as it is.  :bd:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

mirth

mirth

bob48

The old SPI 'Drive on Stalingrad' was a good game.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth