GrogCast Season 3 is escaping into the wild!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Emeraldlis

Great episode guys  O0 I think you did banzai cat proud there Brant with the hosting , great job :) and yeah , getting older ,ouch , painful ! What I think though it's not so much the getting older bit that sucks , because honestly I wouldn't want to be stuck with the brain of a 21 year old forever , lol , but it's the looking older , omg , I hate aging !!!!!
great guests this week , you two guys were very entertaining I thought  8) it seems none of us will ever get the gaming time in we want unless we all get divorced or stay single  :2funny:  OR marry a fellow gamer !!!!  :crazy2:
Or maybe it's all about quality time not quantity , right ? ^-^
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

The episode I missed while at work!  ::)

Banzai, from what I've heard FFG doesn't send review copies out to many people at all these days. A few of the absolute big boys, and that's it. We'll get there...eventually...