GrogHeads Cafe Press Store Open!

Started by LongBlade, August 14, 2012, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: LongBlade on August 25, 2012, 11:33:13 AM

Nice!

I am a bit disappointed I can't make out your plan to take over the world from that map on the wall.

Deliberate fuzzing and cropping...  ;)

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on August 25, 2012, 12:00:43 PM
^You've never complained before.

Bart is that a poison dart throwing walking stick from Java?

Sadly no... It's a hand carved ironwood walking stick from Jamaica. Lotsa weight fer smacking zombies though....

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Nice getup, Barthheart

Quote from: Bison on August 25, 2012, 11:46:16 AM
Don't know about the boxers though.  The thought of you guys hanging out by my jimmies is a little too much.
Nah.  From my perspective, you guys would be guarding them...which is an encouraging thought! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

junk2drive

Peeking out gives a whole new meaning to grogheads.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I'll be getting a coffee mug the more I think about it.  I love to drink coffee while playing games.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Barthheart on August 25, 2012, 11:25:24 AM
Just arrived.... customer action shot.....

Shirt fits well but sleeves a bit tight across my bulging biceps. Boxers are nice and roomie.

Nice get up, although I could have gone without seeing you in boxers...

Is that a wargame on the table behind you?
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Barthheart

Of course!  8)

It's White Star Rising with the expansio Cobra from LnL Publishing.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Heads-up folks!  We've got shirts of many colors now available.  They're t-shirts in about 6-8 different colors, with the crossed sabers logo on them right now.  I will be adding the same set of shirts with the text-only logo later, and will have some other variations on the logo coming soon, so watch the shop.

Remember, if you've got ideas or suggestions for images, products, etc, feel free to let us know, so we can look into them :)

Meanwhile, Christmas is coming, so get your GH gear list together!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Stickers now available in both text / sabers logos.  Stickers are 3"x3" and available with white or transparent backgrounds
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Updated the ARMOR Shirts...  much cooler image now :)

(the white is transparent when printed)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.