Conn Iggulden Books

Started by Gusington, March 02, 2022, 10:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

This guy has written like 100 titles and I haven't read any of them. Looking at The Falcon of Sparta - anyone a fan? Can anyone recommend any others?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

I have his tripple volume titled Caesar, a novel-like style , but based on research about the lives of Julius and Marcus. I enjoyed all three very much, but I don't have the knowledge to verify how close to reality these tomes are.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

Thanks - he has written so many books it is mind boggling.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

matt3916

I read "The Falcon of Sparta" and was unimpressed to the point where I've never tried any of his other works.  Your local public library is your friend.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm with Matt.  I started his series about Genghis Khan but it never really clicked with me and I gave up after the first book.  His style reminded me of Dan Brown.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd