Tesla getting Steamed?

Started by steve58, July 17, 2022, 03:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

I ain't the brightest of fellows, but...why?

p.s. And the longer this sort of nonsense goes on, the further into the vehicular luddite crowd I'm going to be driven.  Goddam it, just give me something the size of a Dodge Dakota with a nice, simple inline 4 or 6, a manual 5 speed, and manual windows (with a vent glass like God intended).  I'm willing to take newer radios and the like with the blueteefs, so there's my nod to "new shit," but enough is enough.

al_infierno

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on July 17, 2022, 08:11:30 PM
I ain't the brightest of fellows, but...why?

If you scroll up, the post he's replying to is about adding gaming consoles to the back seats of cars for kids.  So I assume he's talking about integrating steam accounts with back-seat consoles so kids can continue playing their games on road trips etc.  If that had been a thing when back in my Total War days, I would have begged my parents to get one  :2funny:
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Silent Disapproval Robot

Heh, max travel range before needing a charge with 2 Steam tablets and Spotify running, 28 km.  People here are now buying small Honda generators and putting them in the trunk along with a jerry can full of gas in case their car needs charging.  Brilliant!

Sir Slash

Great news! Now I've something to do while I am driving on the Interstate, which is SO boring.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.