Main Menu

Site Housekeeping

Started by Jarhead0331, January 12, 2023, 06:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 13, 2023, 01:26:47 AMany way to directly link twitter type stuff the same way youtube is handled?

Probably, but would require a mod or add-on. I'll look for one.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

All our old smilies are back!  :twirl:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 13, 2023, 01:26:47 AMany way to directly link twitter type stuff the same way youtube is handled?

I don't use Twitter so I really do not know how tweets work, but I updated the latest version of the auto tweet embedder for the forum so it should be able to be done. Give it a try I guess.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Anguille

:startrekbadge:

Will need some time to get used to this

steve58

So yesterday afternoon I decided to take the plunge into Windows 11. Went fairly smoothly...some new things to get used to.

This morning I went to check Grogheads.  Had to do the username/password logon.  I thought it a little odd that Windows 11 had changed the look of the forum so much...and then I saw this thread. :uglystupid2:

One thing I did notice when I logged in, was I was limited to staying logged in for only 30 days...no more 'infinite' logons???  :huh:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: steve58 on January 13, 2023, 10:07:07 AMOne thing I did notice when I logged in, was I was limited to staying logged in for only 30 days...no more 'infinite' logons???  :huh:

"Forever" is the first option in the pull-down box for me. Check again. It should be there.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Are our avatar images actually gone or is it just my personal settings?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on January 13, 2023, 10:44:33 AMAre our avatar images actually gone or is it just my personal settings?

I see them all. Must be your settings.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Hmm, ok...(starts futzing)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I can see everyone's avatar, too, without any adjustment.

Quote from: solops on January 13, 2023, 12:47:21 AMLet's stay focused on the important things. Now, JH, what about the stripper?

I think what you're looking for is Area 51...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

steve58

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 13, 2023, 10:25:25 AM
Quote from: steve58 on January 13, 2023, 10:07:07 AMOne thing I did notice when I logged in, was I was limited to staying logged in for only 30 days...no more 'infinite' logons???  :huh:

"Forever" is the first option in the pull-down box for me. Check again. It should be there.

Yup, 'forever' was there.  I'm going to blame my eyeglasses...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

Question. Are the stripper and the professional housekeeper the same person? Because we could probably get away with only paying her once for both jobs.  :nono2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

I absolutely love this new setup.  Great job guys.  :ThumbsUp:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

The stripper/housekeeper is in the union, so no shenanigans.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Or saucy French Maid outfits.