More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

The Celine Dion one kinda rings true.  She's likely a soul seller.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Longdan

If you are I had better check what I said on here in the past.
Mounties represent authority and I still have a little resentment because
those big black sticks hurt and I was minding my own business.
I am going to a meeting with my buddy who is a member tonite as a matter of fact.
I remain Hot Beaver at your service.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Longdan

Celine Dion is the only thing we have ever done that should provoke Furor Americanus
I was surprised They did not invade after they found out where she came from.
Of course after 1759 nobody wanted Quebec anymore.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

bob48

I knew a guy who was Mountie, and maybe still is. He did a massive 21st Army Group mod for the old CMBO. As I recall, he went by the handle of 'Dark Knight', and was kind enough to send me the whole mod on CD as I only had a dial-up connection at that time. A very nice chap.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

MetalDog

^That's pretty alright, Barthheart.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

eyebiter

LongBlade

Quote from: eyebiter on January 20, 2013, 07:17:57 PM

You should really try using more paragraph breaks if you're going to post a wall of text like that.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart

Need some of this right about now......