Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020/2024

Started by Redwolf, December 15, 2023, 05:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwolf

Heatblur's F-14 Tomcat is out for MSFS2020. You even get a 30% discount if you own the DCS version already (although this only seems to work if you purchased at Heatblur's own store).

In related new MSFS2024 is coming next year and will carry purchases over: https://www.flightsimulator.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-2024-faq/

Skoop

Yeah, I don't see the point of flying combat aircraft in MSFS2020 when you can't launch weapons and blow stuff up.  It is nice to fly the whole world though, but I keep these two worlds separate.  DCS to blow things up, MSFS2020 to practice civi flight. 

The MSFS2024 will be nice, not exactly thrilled about buying the sim again, but if the content is good, might be worth it.  I mean, the team upgrading the engine has to get paid somehow.  As long as I don't have to rebuy all the addons for 2024, I'm good.

SirAndrewD

Does it have Jester constantly bitching at you and prematurely ejecting?

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd