Can't you FRIDAY?/ Two Lane Friday

Started by Tripoli, May 26, 2023, 07:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArizonaTank

Spending time with an old friend: "Generation Zero". 

The game has gone through a bunch of improvement since I last played.  Making it even better...

Stealth, sniping, hunting, guns blazing FPS over a massive, beautiful rendering of Sweden in the 1980s. You are fighting a robot army, destroying enemy bases, building bases, crafting / etc.

Reminds me of Far Cry series, but not arcade-like, and has no cut-scene must dos...  GZ is "open world" at its best.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

W8taminute

Quote from: ArizonaTank on June 09, 2023, 05:52:38 PMSpending time with an old friend: "Generation Zero". 

The game has gone through a bunch of improvement since I last played.  Making it even better...

Stealth, sniping, hunting, guns blazing FPS over a massive, beautiful rendering of Sweden in the 1980s. You are fighting a robot army, destroying enemy bases, building bases, crafting / etc.

Reminds me of Far Cry series, but not arcade-like, and has no cut-scene must dos...  GZ is "open world" at its best.

Sounds intriguing!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

HIR0

Hello, everyone.
This weekend, I'll play my Master of Orion 2 game, which I bought on GOG, and started a few days ago. Also, I'm reading the manual for Imperialism 1. I've recently played quite a few strategy games, which have been on my GOG and Steam accounts. Other than that, perhaps I'll buy Rule the Waves 3 if it is on sale.

nelmsm

Besides PBEM games I played some Imperator Rome when I got tired of playtesting work.  Headed out in a few hours so that will be all the gaming I see this weekend.  Hoping the rains have finally passed and I can hopefully get in a combine to help a friend out for wheat harvest so maybe not much gaming for a good while with around 7,000 acres to harvest.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Quote from: HIR0 on June 10, 2023, 09:39:11 AMHello, everyone.
This weekend, I'll play my Master of Orion 2 game, which I bought on GOG, and started a few days ago. Also, I'm reading the manual for Imperialism 1. I've recently played quite a few strategy games, which have been on my GOG and Steam accounts. Other than that, perhaps I'll buy Rule the Waves 3 if it is on sale.

Welcome HIRO!  I have played Imperialism 2 every year since it came out (1990's!).  It is set earlier (western europe expansion into North America). 

Playing RTW3 right now.  Trying to figure out what I'm doing.

W8taminute

Quote from: HIR0 on June 10, 2023, 09:39:11 AMHello, everyone.

Welcome aboard!  I used to love playing Imperialism 1 & 2.  Both are great games. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk