2021 Matrix Holiday Sale Has Started

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 24, 2021, 05:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

demjansk1942

steve58

FYI:   Even with the Matrixgame Holiday Sale prices, CMO is cheaper ($32) on Fanatical for the next 5 days anyway.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/command-modern-operations
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: steve58 on November 24, 2021, 06:21:13 AM
FYI:   Even with the Matrixgame Holiday Sale prices, CMO is cheaper ($32) on Fanatical for the next 5 days anyway.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/command-modern-operations

Unless you have an anniversary coupon that you can also use on top of the sale:)  assuming that also doesn't come with non steam version, if that is important to people

Rekim

My anniversary is 25 Jan. Talk about poor planning.

Super surprised to see a 50% discount for War in the East 2 (just released this year). Has been many years since I played the original. Will check around to see if it is worth the upgrade.

nelmsm

Quote from: Rekim on November 24, 2021, 08:30:48 AM
My anniversary is 25 Jan. Talk about poor planning.

Super surprised to see a 50% discount for War in the East 2 (just released this year). Has been many years since I played the original. Will check around to see if it is worth the upgrade.

I would say it's worth it, especially at that price

Rekim

I tried applying the discount code I received last January, and it worked!

Purchase completed.

Rekim

rocketman

Oh what a pleasant surprise - War in the East 2 at 50% off  :D
I didn't expect that kind of discount for a relatively new game.

Redwolf

How are the Decisive Campaign games that are on sale (which means not the new Ardennes one)?

Phantom

IMO the Decisive Campaigns games are well worth the money. There are quite a few really good bargains on there.

Geezer

Agreed.  I had great fun with all of them.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Sir Slash

Played the first two. Loved the first two.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Quote from: rocketman on November 24, 2021, 09:47:53 AM
Oh what a pleasant surprise - War in the East 2 at 50% off  :D
I didn't expect that kind of discount for a relatively new game.

I wonder if this was an error - I'm showing it's full price right now
Insert witty comment here.

rocketman

I suspect it might been a mistake, that's why I acted quickly. I had already decided to buy it with my anniversary coupon that is coming up soon so it was a no brainer. Now I can use the coupon for Ardennes Offensive instead. Like WITE2 won't take up most of my gaming time from now on  :o