Medieval Total War 2 problem

Started by Boggit, October 14, 2021, 10:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Good to hear you solved the problem Boggit.   :bd:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Agreed. Because everyone needs more Cannon-Armed Elephants in their lives.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I heard theories that if there had been more canon armed Elefants in WW2 that the Battle of Kursk could have gone the other way.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

And the Elephants aren't talking.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on October 19, 2021, 07:11:48 AM
^If you find the original disks you can use those activation codes on Steam, which I just very recently learned from Toonces 👍

Cool, thanks Guys

Gusington

O0 good luck

IMHO M2TW is still worth playing.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Probably in loft now, I have boxed microprose games up there from early 90's too!!!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: FlickJax on October 20, 2021, 04:32:52 AM
Quote from: Gusington on October 19, 2021, 07:11:48 AM
^If you find the original disks you can use those activation codes on Steam, which I just very recently learned from Toonces 👍

Cool, thanks Guys

I have the game on Steam but can't find any trace of buying it (again).  So I must have managed to activate my physical disks, I just don't remember doing it  :hide:.

Gusington

Maybe Toonces did it for you. He's like that.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd