Main Menu

Recent posts

Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by Gusington - Today at 02:14:44 PM
^That's you??
General Discussion / Re: The Boring Thread
Last post by Gusington - Today at 02:13:37 PM
^Too interesting.
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 01:23:21 PM
Heh, I read enough British/English/Scottish authors that I just naturally spell sabre that way (and sceptic instead of skeptic, although not much other Euro-flavor versions that I recall.)

Also I learned enough saber/sabre fighting in college to teach it as president of the fencing club (and afterward), so my Steam handle is Sabreman.
Current Events / Re: Israel
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 01:19:55 PM
But... but operational security and over the horizon capability and... you know... the thing!
Computer Gaming / Re: Valheim
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 01:16:34 PM
Is the new Ashes update out yet?
Computer Gaming / Re: Imperator Rome is not dead...
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 01:16:02 PM
 :Dreamer:
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 01:13:29 PM
I installed my WH40K Dawn of War Soulstorm with the latest UltApoc mod yesterday.

In itself, not exciting. Gus' 401K story reminded me about it though, for various reasons.

(I have a three year old cousin who will probably plotz when he watches me playing it, though right now he's fixated on my PS2 emulation of Godzilla: Save the Earth.)
Last post by Gusington - Today at 12:47:19 PM
I have been paying too much into my 401k account and have to adjust it a bit.
Last post by Jarhead0331 - Today at 12:40:08 PM
I received my annual Escrow Account Disclosure Statement from my bank. It indicated a substantial increase in the monthly mortgage payment due to a rather large escrow shortfall. I tracked the cause down to a huge increase in the premium of my home owner's insurance policy. For no reason at all it nearly doubled. I cancelled my old policy and went with a new insurer. Mostly comparable coverage at a premium that is actually a little less than what I was paying before the increase.

Sometimes you need to take one step back to take two steps forward.

Asleep yet?