Main Menu

Thunder Friday

Started by Tripoli, June 17, 2022, 10:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Ted

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 19, 2022, 07:18:48 AM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on June 18, 2022, 03:31:58 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 18, 2022, 03:18:46 PM
I'll take an asshole dog over an asshole human any day.

Fucker was fully on the "bite that guy when he isn't looking," route and that was not going to change, but I dig what you are saying.

That's what you get when you call your dog Fucker 8).

That's a no nonsense name right there.  Might be a bit awkward when you have call him back in the park though...

Gusington

Probably get everyone else's dog too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Quote from: Father Ted on June 20, 2022, 03:59:24 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on June 19, 2022, 07:18:48 AM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on June 18, 2022, 03:31:58 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 18, 2022, 03:18:46 PM
I'll take an asshole dog over an asshole human any day.

Fucker was fully on the "bite that guy when he isn't looking," route and that was not going to change, but I dig what you are saying.

That's what you get when you call your dog Fucker 8).

That's a no nonsense name right there.  Might be a bit awkward when you have call him back in the park though...
I knew a Polish guy who named his shepherd Mortimer which he sometimes shortened to Mort.  When he lived in Belgium for a time before coming to US he frequented a dog park where people kept wanting to know why he called his dog "death".

nelmsm

Wife had two Rottie's when I married her.  First time I went up to see her and the kids, who were little, in Kansas we got to horsing around and the kids got to yelling and the next thing I know my hand is in Dana's mouth.  She wasn't biting hard but I wasn't getting it back either until she was sure the kids were safe.  She went through the storm door once when the kids were out in the front yard playing and a stray dog started jumping on them.  She chased that dog 3 blocks.  Best babysitters we ever had.

Gusington

^Yeah Rotties are awesome like that.

I think we may get another one for our next one.

Either that or a Belgian shepherd (Malinois).

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: devoncop on June 20, 2022, 11:13:14 AM
We still have three rescue cats...aged 6, 10 and 13....soon I will no doubt have to go through it all again. I will be an emotional wreck for each one.

I am just odd.  :)

Not at all.

More than a few neighbors have got to see my weepy, bald, fat ass put a beloved pet who had passed into the ground.  Don't care.  Those dogs meant something to me.

Sir Slash

Same here. I have a whole section of my side yard that's a Pug Graveyard. I don't care who thinks it's weird, they deserve it. As for a happy ending, there are lots of happy families out there who got one my pre-spoiled, overly played-with, not-housebroken Pug puppies over the years I raised them. And if you're single, they make great Chick-Magnets.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Father Ted

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on June 20, 2022, 06:36:09 PM
Quote from: devoncop on June 20, 2022, 11:13:14 AM
We still have three rescue cats...aged 6, 10 and 13....soon I will no doubt have to go through it all again. I will be an emotional wreck for each one.

I am just odd.  :)

Not at all.

More than a few neighbors have got to see my weepy, bald, fat ass put a beloved pet who had passed into the ground.  Don't care.  Those dogs meant something to me.

Well they give you that unconditional love thing, don't they? Unless they're called Fucker.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Father Ted on June 21, 2022, 04:23:51 PM
Well they give you that unconditional love thing, don't they? Unless they're called Fucker.

Dude got his name for a reason.