Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I think that's supposed to be one of the Arado model of seaplanes. I had a model of one I put together as a kid unless I'm wrong.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Ah like this? Cool plane.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Hey! How'd you my old model airplane? I believe the Arado was quite handy to fly for a seaplane if I remember correctly.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

If you have one I'm coming over for a quick flight.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'll see if I can have someone fly one in and land it in the pool.

Sir Slash

Rome 2 with the DEI Mod again. The Battle of Cenabum. These Roman Phalanx infantry look like they're all trying to hide from the approaching enemy behind a bush. Guys, I think they can see you.  :idiot2:

Sir Slash

And the aftermath. The last Cenabum soldier runs for his life. And nearly gets a javelin in the ass for his trouble. Plus, lots of dead Gauls.

Gusington

^A bad day for the Cenabums.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

DetCord

Sir Slash

MOS:96B2P

Separatists on the move.  Eastern Ukraine.  Combat Mission Black Sea.

W8taminute

Image 1 - Knocked out SdKfz that was attempting to escape 80mm mortar fire. 

Image 2 - Top down view of knocked out halftrack

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

al_infierno

He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the judge. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Tom Jones or Sauron when nobody's looking.  :coolsmiley: