Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Ha!  That's funny.  I really need to try this mod out if I can just break away from WW1. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

It's worth it for little funny Easter eggs like that alone.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Rome 2. A very uneven duel between a wall defense ballista and a Roman Ballista Ship comes to an end.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^The crew on the wall appear to be saying 'f this.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

;D  "Best job in the whole Egyptian Army guys. Lots of sunshine and fresh air, no marching or fighting. And what navy would ever try....".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Kind of similar to your sig line, in a fatalistic sorta way.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Famous Last Words. Like Custer at Little Bighorn, "There can't be THAT many Indians down there".  ;D

W8taminute

Man you guys are making me itch to play some RTW2. 
Trouble is I can't right now as I'm at work. 
Really could use a Rainbow Six extraction team right now.   ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Sir Slash

Sorry. A fat guy delivering a Dominoe's pizza is the best I can do. Maybe you could sneak-out behind him.  ???

W8taminute

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 25, 2022, 10:34:05 AM
Sorry. A fat guy delivering a Dominoe's pizza is the best I can do. Maybe you could sneak-out behind him.  ???

Sounds like an episode of "Get Smart".   8)

Sir Slash

With Agent 13, wasn't that the guy who was always hidden somewhere, inside the pizza box.  :clap:

W8taminute

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 27, 2022, 11:56:04 AM
With Agent 13, wasn't that the guy who was always hidden somewhere, inside the pizza box.  :clap:

Impressive.  Most impressive.  Obi-wan has taught you well.   ;D

Yep, you're right.  Good memory.  Those were the days.   :nerd:

Sir Slash

"We thought they'd never end".  :'(

Gusington

Moving from the second mission of Order of Battle: Red Steel (Demyansk winter offensive) into the third mission, amphibious landings in the Crimea. How timely  :buck2:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Thought you guys would appreciate this. In the set-up of the third Red Steel mission, a new seaplane is available...looks like a Stuka set up as a seaplane. I thought it was cool  :nerd:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd