Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

And the result... Our first victory against the dastardly Dyflin-ders. Round of Mead on me for everyone.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Well done. In your first shot the guys in the back look like the high-fiving :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^That's...something different. Ask Star.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sir Slash

So after their heavy losses at the Battle of Dyflin, the assault on the city of Dyflin was a breeze. Here the brave warriors of Mide scale the walls...apparently by themselves. But more came after and the victory was assured. However, occuping the city apparently set-off alarm bells all over Norse Land and I'm going to be up to my scale mail in angry Vikings in about 2 turns.  #:-)

Gusington

I have to tell you the TW mods I've been using lately are really kicking my ass. They are billed as 'tougher' but jeez - the modders really meant it this time.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Speaking of TW mods don't waste your time with 'Pike and Shot' for Napoleon Total War. 

I was only about 20 or so turns into my campaign as the French when a region of mine broke away with a full stack rebellion army of doom.  The funny thing was morale in all of my cities was 10 or more for both the peasantry and the upper class. 

This triggered me to uninstall.  A game should be fun, not riddled with these artificial challenges of out of no where rebellions designed to crush the player before they even get off of their feet. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Aurora Wong

Before playing games, I think a standing gaming desk  is needed. Your can feel it.
Here show you a picture!!! And I have won games because the feelings the desk gave me.

Spam removed, you can't win them all.

Jarhead0331

From the new SOG Prairie Fire update...

LRRP Team Druid attached to the 101st pacifying a village

Clearing the ville after a quick, but sharp fight

Questioning suspected VC

Ambush on the West side of the village

In contact

using the radio to call in fire support

Waiting for our ride out of the AO

Our slick from the Air Cav
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

al_infierno

^ Cool stuff!  What mods are you using, if any?  I've been thinking of reinstalling Arma 3 again.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Jarhead0331

Quote from: al_infierno on July 19, 2022, 10:21:37 PM
^ Cool stuff!  What mods are you using, if any?  I've been thinking of reinstalling Arma 3 again.

I have literally 100s of mods, but none of them are loaded in those screens. Only running the SOG Prairie Fire DLC. It is a fantastic add-on with tons of high-end, top notch content.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Those images are photo-realistic - almost surreal.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Probably because they are a cut above the other armies.  :DD