Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898 recently released

Started by em2nought, November 21, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: MengJiao on June 07, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 07, 2018, 07:19:13 AM
Hard to say no to this

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4613/Ironclads__Victorian_Admirals_10_in_1_Bundle/

You might want to consider just getting the more recent ones (or just the Phillipine one).  The weirdness of these games is so deep that it s hard to describe.  Naturally, i've always liked them...BUT...beware...

For under 10 dollah, I'm willing to risk it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

totemgam

Quote from: Gusington on June 07, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
You can build armies?

I would say that infantry units are used to protect and capture harbors. Infantry only battles in automatic mode.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Quote from: Gusington on June 07, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
You can build armies?
Yep! In my ACW US campaign I can build US Marine battalions (amphibious), Volunteer Infantry, Regular Infantry, and artillery for siegin' them pesky Reb ports. They can also do the same - Oh, and did I mention you can build harbour defences like shore batteries too? O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

totemgam

We released a patch fixing a non-working compass. Updating the game in the Steam store will be automatic.

totemgam

The Steam Summer Sale 2018 has started! For the next days, take advantage of discounts on our games:

-35%   Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898   https://store.steampowered.com/app/712970/Clad_in_Iron_Philippines_1898/
-50%   Clad in Iron: Gulf of Mexico 1864   https://store.steampowered.com/app/693450/Clad_in_Iron_Gulf_of_Mexico_1864/

totemgam

Back in April, the largest and one of the most respected professional online magazines about the wargames WARGAMER.COM included our games in the list of the best naval war games. The news was a little late, but better later than never.

It's nice to be together with such games as JUTLAND, VICTORY AT SEA, SILENT HUNTER and BATTLESTATIONS: PACIFIC.

https://www.wargamer.com/articles/naval-war-games-subsim/

Jarhead0331

Quote from: totemgam on June 26, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
Back in April, the largest and one of the most respected professional online magazines about the wargames WARGAMER.COM included our games in the list of the best naval war games.

:DD :DD :DD

That may lose you some fans around here.

:DD :DD :DD
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Philippe

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd