Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

I like that shes not fluff.  she actually puts the time and energy into doing maintenance work and promotion.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

I have questions for the Royal Navy

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Sir Slash

Somebody got some,'splainin' to do.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Crab armed with a Tiger Ausf. D gun and mantlet.

You cannot view this attachment.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

He can have my spot on the beach, no argument.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I think you can take him.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

moneys on the crabpanzer

Gusington

100.00 on the old guy  :cool:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Sir Slash

I may need to call-in Air Support from a P-47 Seagull.

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

Nice - can the Jewish space lasers be far behind?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Great article. 

I was surprised to read in that article that no one wants to buy surplus M113 APCs.  Are they really that bad that even the desperate don't want them?

bobarossa

Quote from: W8taminute on June 15, 2023, 12:57:52 PMGreat article. 

I was surprised to read in that article that no one wants to buy surplus M113 APCs.  Are they really that bad that even the desperate don't want them?
Picture being in a shipping container with an unmuffled diesel engine.  I got to ride in one for a project in the early 90's.  Driver tried to show off by running over a small tree and broke his nose.  We in the back were given headsets so we wouldn't go deaf.

GDS_Starfury

free T-90, some work required.