Jerry Jones gets his freak on...in pictures!

Started by MetalDog, August 06, 2014, 06:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

What you can find on the internet never ceases to amaze me.  Couple that with people, who also never cease to amaze me, and you have the article below.  It has to be seen and read to be believed.  Jerry Jones is caught out by the son of God, getting down with some ladies in a bathroom.  It's all right here:

http://deadspin.com/the-story-behind-those-jerry-jones-photos-is-weirder-th-1616389511
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

I'm more disturbed by the apparent fact that Jones has groupies than anything else.  :o 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Martok on August 06, 2014, 09:21:15 AM
I'm more disturbed by the apparent fact that Jones has groupies than anything else.  :o

He's insanely wealthy. That about covers it.  ;D

Martok

That, and/or he's got a package even more massive than his ego (not bloody likely, I realize, but you never know).  :P 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mirth

Quote from: Martok on August 06, 2014, 04:38:08 PM
That, and/or he's got a package even more massive than his ego (not bloody likely, I realize, but you never know).  :P 

Go with the money.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

BanzaiCat

I wonder who gets the Cowboys when he croaks? He's 72 and money can only get you so much longevity. Especially if you party with a bunch of hoes.

MetalDog

His son is involved in some capacity.  I suspect it would be him.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 01, 2014, 06:10:40 AM
I wonder who gets the Cowboys when he croaks? He's 72 and money can only get you so much longevity. Especially if you party with a bunch of hoes.

I'm sure it will be his son, Stephen Jones. Whether that will be an improvement for the 'Boys or not remains to be seen.

BanzaiCat

Thanks. I don't know much about the organization's inner workings (I despise the Cowboys and have for many many years). I figure any fruit of Jerry's loins is potentially another rotten apple in the NFL owner's barrel.

Though I am impressed that he physically stopped his father from trying to draft Manizel. If that story is true, standing up to his egotistical dad indicates a set of brass ones on this guy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/19/book-claims-stephen-jones-stopped-jerry-from-taking-manziel/

Steelgrave

I figure the Cowboys have to be better off with the son rather than the father.

But then I remembered Oakland...... :P

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Steelgrave on October 01, 2014, 07:28:32 AMBut then I remembered Oakland...... :P

I don't know what Jerry's replationship is with his son, but Al's relationship with Mark was open contempt and utter disgust.  Al did nothing to prepare Mark for the responsibilities of inheriting the team.  No idea if Jerry's taken a different path with Stephen.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Did Al's son work with any responsibilities in the Raiders organization? Seems that Jerry's son has that experience.

I'll give credit where credit is due, if he's good at his job, despite me hating the Pokes.

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 01, 2014, 08:07:31 AM
Quote from: Steelgrave on October 01, 2014, 07:28:32 AMBut then I remembered Oakland...... :P

I don't know what Jerry's replationship is with his son, but Al's relationship with Mark was open contempt and utter disgust.  Al did nothing to prepare Mark for the responsibilities of inheriting the team.  No idea if Jerry's taken a different path with Stephen.

I didn't know that about Mark and Al. Interesting.

Stephen has been an integral part of the Cowboys management for a few years now. It's unclear how much (if any) authority he has, but he does have the old man's ear. Stephen is clearly being groomed to take over the Cowboys one day. I'm undecided if that's reason for optimism or not.....

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Steelgrave on October 01, 2014, 08:14:14 AMI didn't know that about Mark and Al. Interesting.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/raiders-owner-mark-davis-over-200000825--nfl.html

QuoteWrong answer.

"A [expletive] receiver?" Al Davis snapped, his voice rising. "Get the [expletive] out of here."

And with that, the heir to one of the NFL's most storied franchises slinked out of the room and continued with the rest of his day.

I cite this incident not to illustrate that Al Davis had a mean streak and did not suffer fools gladly, even when the fool in question was his only child. Nor is it necessary as a means of proving that Mark Davis doesn't know much about personnel – he essentially admitted that Tuesday at the news conference announcing the hiring of general manager Reggie McKenzie (a potentially sound move) and the firing of head coach Hue Jackson (an astonishingly dumb one).

No, the reason I share this story – which was related to me by a former member of the Raiders' coaching staff who witnessed it – is to explain why I think the younger Davis made a coaching change after Jackson's promising, 8-8 rookie season: To project an image of authority, Mark Davis needs to surround himself with employees who didn't see him routinely disparaged and condescended to by his legendary father.

waaaaay more at the link
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers