Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Here is a Steam key for Sins of a Solar Empire: RebellionExpires at 10am PT/1pm ET Nov 22.

GEW45-VBAT3-32F3T
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

PanzersEast

I have keys for the following:

Twilight Struggle

Pathfinder Adventures

Toonces

I'd be willing to take Twilight Struggle off your hands...   8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

PanzersEast

Quote from: Toonces on November 29, 2018, 07:12:46 PM
I'd be willing to take Twilight Struggle off your hands...   8)

PM Sent

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

sambo

I have some keys to share (this is just a start ... working through my humble account, and other bundle sites for keys I haven't used):

- 7 Days to Die
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Dungeons 3 (~ i think i have a key)

If the convention is just to post the key let me know that is fine.

Tpek

Due to some apparent stupidity on my part, I've got, through Humble Bundle, spare copies of Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain + All DLCs + The Prologue (Ground Zero).

jamus34

Quote from: Tpek on December 11, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
Due to some apparent stupidity on my part, I've got, through Humble Bundle, spare copies of Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain + All DLCs + The Prologue (Ground Zero).

I'll take one if available
Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

Same!? (Not sure if you meant multiple sets, or if "copies" referred to the plural pieces of one set.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: sambo on December 11, 2018, 02:32:53 AM
If the convention is just to post the key let me know that is fine.

This is never a good idea; the key will just be sniped by some bot, or an unregistered member.  If someone wants something they'll let you know here, and the best thing to do is then send them a direct message containing the key.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Tpek on December 11, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

I'll take one if available, thanks!

Tpek

@Jamus PM with keys sent.

@PanzerEast, sorry for the confusion, I only had 1 copy of each (MGS5, the prologue and the DLCs), which Jamus already asked for.

@JP, I forgot to pause my subscription for Humble Bundle Monthly, which had MGS5 as one of its advertised games in the December bundle.

Huw the Poo

Eh, I have this on PS4 so I'm unlikely to ever play the PC version.  I can let mine go, too.

Jason, since you posted first, were you asking for a copy?  If so you can have mine.  Otherwise PanzersEast is next on the list.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Huw the Poo on December 11, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
Eh, I have this on PS4 so I'm unlikely to ever play the PC version.  I can let mine go, too.

Jason, since you posted first, were you asking for a copy?  If so you can have mine.  Otherwise PanzersEast is next on the list.

Ah! -- sure yep, send me a pm with the code, thanks!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

Hmmm, wait a minute.  Do I have two copies of this game?  Apparently I have a key for the base game, a key for Ground Zeroes which I guess is an expansion, and a key for "the Definitive Experience" which the Steam store page says is all of the above plus a load of DLC?

Can anyone confirm?  If that's the case, I can let Jason have the definitive experience since he asked first, then give the other two keys to PanzersEast.

Sorry for dragging my feet but I'd rather be able to give out two copies of the game to two people if possible.