Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Gaming / Re: Steam End of Year Sale Events Starting Today
« Last post by FlickJax on Today at 06:11:22 AM »
Yeah, has to be something I really want now, not just on my wishlist
Computer Gaming / Re: Hellish Quart - Anyone?
« Last post by smithcorp on Today at 05:09:59 AM »
I want it to be first-person. Seems like it should be an option doesn't it?
Computer Gaming / Steam End of Year Sale Events Starting Today
« Last post by Grim.Reaper on Today at 04:54:22 AM »
Seems like we are about to start the various end of year Steam sales......at least for me, these have become non-events as in most cases (at least for stuff I want) as similar pricing is available throughout the year and not significant enough like they used to be back in the "old days".

October 28 - November 1: Halloween sale
November 24 - 30: Fall sale
December 22 - January 5: Winter sale
Computer Gaming / Re: DCS Discussion
« Last post by Destraex on Yesterday at 06:08:18 PM »

Glad to hear you like it. She is a good first jet.

Yeah, I can see that.  Probably the first one I should've tried.

Very few modules I don't own now.   Trying to talk myself out of getting the Hind, I-16 and Mirage just to win at PokeDCS.

I hear you. You have to wonder whether if the current batch of module style DLC games we have had for the past 10 years or so went broke and closed down whether we would miss the money.
Computer Gaming / Re: Hellish Quart - Anyone?
« Last post by Destraex on Yesterday at 06:06:04 PM »
Well a friend of mine got me to get this and after 7 minutes in game (literally) I am thinking of refunding it.
I just think the street fighter side scrolling, auto blocking, set speed button rather than mouse attacking kind of game this is looks good to watch, but does not really do a good job of actually feeling like a sword fight. It feels like defender of the crown from the 90s, like it's scripted.
« Last post by SirAndrewD on Yesterday at 05:38:12 PM »

Yeah, I can see that.  Probably the first one I should've tried.

Very few modules I don't own now.   Trying to talk myself out of getting the Hind, I-16 and Mirage just to win at PokeDCS.
« Last post by Destraex on Yesterday at 05:34:33 PM »
It's really cool. The F5 comes with this Mig-28 skin when you buy it and is even recognised on Radar and such as a mig28. The devs must have had top gun in mind when they made this module. She reminds me of the F-105 star fighter in terms of being a little rocket with low wing loading.

I took the plunge on it, I've always been curious.

Man, yeah, this thing is a lot of fun.

« Last post by SirAndrewD on Yesterday at 05:08:04 PM »
This is an odd one.  I just downloaded the new F104 Mod that released October 15 and I notice that I'm not able to add any of my modded aircraft to quick missions anymore. 

Anyone else notice this?  I used to have no issues making fast missions with the F22 or A4. 

All the mod files are in my usual DCS/Mods/Aircraft folder and Historical is unticked.  I was able to make them prior to the patch.
Organizations and Equipment / Re: what country flies this aircraft?
« Last post by W8taminute on Yesterday at 11:20:51 AM »
Thanks for the link JH.  I see it was the 115th that used Mosquitos for recon when the squadron was first founded. 
« Last post by SirAndrewD on Yesterday at 10:07:15 AM »
It's really cool. The F5 comes with this Mig-28 skin when you buy it and is even recognised on Radar and such as a mig28. The devs must have had top gun in mind when they made this module. She reminds me of the F-105 star fighter in terms of being a little rocket with low wing loading.

I took the plunge on it, I've always been curious.

Man, yeah, this thing is a lot of fun. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10