Cliffs of Dover: Tobruk

Started by MengJiao, June 05, 2020, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobarossa

Quote from: Robitgeern on June 12, 2020, 01:49:34 AM
I have fun
Better than having funk.  That drives the wargame groupies away.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 12, 2020, 07:16:08 PM
What it really needs is James Mason riding around in a SdKfz 250 named 'Greif'.

Steiner.....how do I reload?
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I have a strange fetish for Italian WWII aircraft. They are so damned good looking.

gabba

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on December 04, 2021, 08:12:46 PM
I have a strange fetish for Italian WWII aircraft. They are so damned good looking.

gabba

That one is French (and this one -- the same one actually).  I put it into an Italian Squadron so as to try to shoot it down with a Hurricane II.  It is kinda funny looking, but not often seen in games.

Gusington

Yeah it is a little funny looking. Did you down it?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

There were 3 versions of it released for the miniatures game, Wings of War/Wings of Glory.  Two French and one Italian.  I have the Italian one and the Thollon one for France.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on December 04, 2021, 10:33:27 PM
Yeah it is a little funny looking. Did you down it?

Not with a Hurricane.  The P-40 Tomahawk can deal with it but the Hurricane seems a bit outclassed.

MengJiao

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 05, 2021, 01:33:46 AM
There were 3 versions of it released for the miniatures game, Wings of War/Wings of Glory.  Two French and one Italian.  I have the Italian one and the Thollon one for France.

Very cool!!!

Gusington

Those are very cool. Some weird livery on the first two of those models too.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Those look great.

Makes me sad that my scale model Macchi C.205 Veltro I so lovingly built and airbrushed got busted to pieces in my last move. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: MengJiao on December 04, 2021, 09:40:54 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 04, 2021, 08:12:46 PM

gabba

That one is French (and this one -- the same one actually).  I put it into an Italian Squadron so as to try to shoot it down with a Hurricane II.  It is kinda funny looking, but not often seen in games.

It is available in War Thunder as a flyable plane in the French tree.  You can also buy it as a premium plane for the Brits but it's not in the Italian tree for some reason.  No idea how it flies as I haven't even started unlocking French stuff.

EDIT:  Looks like they pulled it from the Brit tree in favour of the DB-7 instead.

MengJiao

Nice video.  Still I think the D520 was a match some early war fighters like the Hurricane or the CR 42.   One of the top D520 pilots claimed 5 of each of those in 1940 and 1941.