Jason Williams Leaving IL-2BOX!

Started by trek, October 25, 2022, 12:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

All I was wondering was where the money trail ended. Because that is the real home of the company in the end and where the decisions are enacted from.
Not easy to discern with facts without "drawing upon an educated guess" in these cases. It's like an old James Bond film where their are "fronts" for things everywhere.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Skoop

Read it, and it seems some of my fears for the series are confirmed.  Not going to be good with Jason not there to steer the ship.  Now it's just a bunch of Russian guys in control.  Had Jason stayed, we would all be salivating over the plans for il2 pacific or flyable B25.  As it stands now, it's crickets chirping from the current il2 devs on the future.  Also he confirmed, the Air Marshal feature is dead, which he stated he wouldn't have given up on, hell I'd even buy it as a module just to back the development.

SirAndrewD

Yeesh, that interview didn't sound good at all. 

I have very low hopes for seeing FCII ever reach the vision that Jason had for it. 

I really hope that he gets back into the sim world.  We need that danged Pacific Air War game he wanted to pull off. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback