The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Saw this over on Slickdeals.  Seems like a good price just for the SSD.

GameStop has 1TB WD Black SN750 SE NVMe Gen 4 Solid State Drive SSD + Battlefield 2042 PC Game Code on sale for $62.98. Shipping is free.

Thanks to Deal Editor SaltyOne for finding this deal

Note, be sure that the 1TB storage capacity is selected

About the Product
1TB Storage Capacity
PCIe Gen 4 Storage Technology
Draws up to 30% less power than its predecessor
Sequential read speeds up to 3,600Mb/s
Includes
1TB WD Black SN750 SE NVMe Gen 4 Solid State Drive SSD
Battlefield 2042 PC Game Code (Standard Edition)
Warranty
Includes a 5-year limited warranty w/ purchase

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research:
This offer beats our previous +110 FP by ~$7
Product typically arrives within 3-6 business days
Offer valid while promotional pricing/supplies last
Additional Notes
For more product details/specs, reference this page
Please refer to the forum thread for additional details - Discombobulated
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Slitherine's celebrating their 22nd birthday - majority of their catalogue can be discounted at checkout by 30% by entering HAPPYBIRTHDAY.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

To celebrate Prime Day, we're giving away games–for FREE (Free with Prime) . Start claiming your games now through July 13.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Origin)
    STAR WARS Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
    STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
    STAR WARS Republic Commando
    Need for Speed Heat
    GRID Legends (Origin)

-budd-

Think this is about the best RE bundle I've ever seen, $30 for the whole package.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/resident-evil-decades-horror?mcID=102%3A62f69f5ee9b01022061ef4d8%3Aot%3A56cfa05f733462ca894a024c%3A1&linkID=62f69f7297e745564d40fb0e

Bundle Details
The ultimate survival horror saga. From the emergence of the gruesome T-Virus to the grisly encounter with the Baker family... we've joined forces with Capcom for a Resident Evil anthology for the ages! This expansive collection of iconic games from the legendary survival-horror series features:

The HD remastered version of the classic original Resident Evil
The acclaimed remakes of Resident Evil 2 & 3, recently updated with next-gen features including ray-tracing and 3D audio
Every main entry from Resident Evil 4 through Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Plus more tales of terror, including prequel Resident Evil 0 and Revelations chapters
Your purchase of this bundle helps support Direct Relief and their humanitarian crisis relief efforts to help the people of Ukraine.

Bonus deal! Pick up a coupon for 50% off Resident Evil Village and prepare for the upcoming Winter's Expansion DLC.

Pay $1 or more. Normally, the total cost for the games in this bundle is as much as $275. Here at Humble Bundle, you choose the price and increase your contribution to upgrade your bundle! This bundle has a minimum $1 purchase. Pay $1 or more to access Steam keys.

Redeem on Steam. All of the games in this bundle are available on Steam for Windows. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

steve58

Fanatical has some strategy games on sale

A couple that caught my eye:  Command Modern Ops on sale for $39.99 for the next 34 hours.

Also Advanced Tactics Gold for $11.39 for the next 6 days...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Gamersgate has many of the SGS titles on sale.

Anyone tried any of the SGS titles? 

Afrika Korps
Afrika Korps: Tunisia
Operation Downfall
Glory Recalled: The Battle of Hong Kong
Operation Hawaii
Halls of Montezuma
Pacific D-Day

WallysWorld

I second Steve's question about the SGS games. Inquiring minds would like to know opinions please.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Pete Dero

Quote from: WallysWorld on August 15, 2022, 05:06:22 PM
I second Steve's question about the SGS games. Inquiring minds would like to know opinions please.

https://www.wargamer.fr/sgs-afrika-korps-en-cyrenaique-le-renard-court-toujours-apres-les-rats/

"This game is becoming a must buy for wargames enthusiasts that we would call initiation. Or say easy to access."

greengiant

When War Game Design Studio has another sale I'd like to try out my first JT title (never played any before, though I definitely came close to purchasing one of the Napoleonic games in the 90's). Specifically, I'd like to try out an American Civil title. I see there are quite a few on WGDS for that era of conflict so... can anyone recommend one of them as an entry point into the American Civil War?

devoncop

Quote from: greengiant on August 16, 2022, 08:21:51 AM
When War Game Design Studio has another sale I'd like to try out my first JT title (never played any before, though I definitely came close to purchasing one of the Napoleonic games in the 90's). Specifically, I'd like to try out an American Civil title. I see there are quite a few on WGDS for that era of conflict so... can anyone recommend one of them as an entry point into the American Civil War?

Not a bad starter game is Campaign Ozark covering the initial clashes in Missouri .....relatively low unit count, Indian troops and lots of units of very variable quality. The terrain can be a challenge as well :-)
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

steve58

Pete Dero

Maffia (2002 game) - free to keep forever - claim before september 5th

https://store.steampowered.com/app/40990/Mafia/

nelmsm

Quote from: greengiant on August 16, 2022, 08:21:51 AM

They all play the same, so my recommendation is get the one with the battle that appeals to you the most.  Ozark to me is a little rough because they are low quality units and you really have to struggle with routing.  Gettysburg is probably the most popular because of that battle but there are tons of other scenarios in that one. Forgotten Campaigns really introduces naval warfare if that interests you plus some lesser known smaller battles as well.   You can also pick up the Civil War Demo for free to give the system a try.  There is also a demo for the Napoleonic period and the Panzer Campaigns as well.

Pete Dero

Free games for Prime members in September :

Assassins Creed Origins (Ubisoft Key)
Football Manager 2022 (Epic key)
and more

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Gusington

^Assassin's Creed Origins is a great game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd