The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigwolf

steve58

Master of Orion, Collectors Edition for $5.24 until Feb 23.

includes:
  • Master of Orion 1
  • Master of Orion 2
  • Master of Orion 3
  • Master of Orion (2016)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Groggy

Distant Worlds: Universe on sale for 3 bucks at Matrix Games/Steam until March 9th.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Tripoli

Battlestar Galactica base game for free on Steam from April 6-9.  FWIW, I've always enjoyed this game and free is a good price   :grin: 
https://www.matrixgames.com/news/whats-the-deal-030423
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

CJReich46

Quote from: Tripoli on April 04, 2023, 09:05:06 AMBattlestar Galactica base game for free on Steam from April 6-9.  FWIW, I've always enjoyed this game and free is a good price   :grin: 

I was wondering who would post the news. Grabbed it. Probably will grab Broken Alliance maybe Reinforcement later.  :ThumbsUp:
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Tripoli on April 04, 2023, 09:05:06 AMBattlestar Galactica base game for free on Steam from April 6-9.  FWIW, I've always enjoyed this game and free is a good price   :grin: 

...and snatched up!  Gracias for the tip, man!

steve58

Gamersgate has several of the SGS titles on sale again for ~6 days.  Not sure how long the sale will last.  I finally picked up one (SGS Pacific D-Day) to check out the series.  Those two Afrika Korps games are also beckoning. :undecided:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Ooh even the new Taipings game is on sale...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Quote from: Gusington on April 17, 2023, 02:00:01 PMOoh even the new Taipings game is on sale...

...also now on sale at Steam for $20.99, a historical low price (so far). :ThumbsUp:

Gusington

Oh my...need to get to my home PC!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

CptHowdy

rule the waves 3 is 20% off at greenmangaming at the moment!

mbar

steve58