Main Menu

Stellaris

Started by RedArgo, October 01, 2015, 01:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedArgo

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 17, 2016, 12:35:39 AM
My energy credit issue has gone - I can play again  :2funny:

Did your ruler get married?  That solved my money surplus in real life. :)

Barthheart

Ok, so this is my OCD leaking out but why oh why did PDox go back to the 30 day month in the calendar?!?  >:(  February 30th! Really? They fixed this long ago for all the other games... :tickedoff:

Also, why does every alien in the galaxy use the same date system invented by hairless monkeys on some backwater little blue rock?

panzerde

Quote from: Barthheart on May 17, 2016, 07:19:50 AM
Ok, so this is my OCD leaking out but why oh why did PDox go back to the 30 day month in the calendar?!?  >:(  February 30th! Really? They fixed this long ago for all the other games... :tickedoff:

Also, why does every alien in the galaxy use the same date system invented by hairless monkeys on some backwater little blue rock?

So that John at RPS wouldn't get confused.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Barthheart

undercovergeek

Barthheart

Cool!  O0

What's the lonely light bulb on the far right?

Rayfer

undercovergeek.....where is that chart from? In game?

Kushan

The intergalactic treaty of Proxima, signed in 2203 mandated 30 day months as well as forming a universal way of timekeeping.  :2funny:
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

undercovergeek

guy over at Reddit hand made it

Quote from: Barthheart on May 17, 2016, 07:35:08 AM
Cool!  O0

What's the lonely light bulb on the far right?

im going to suspect brainfart or maybe some elusive enlightenment where you become one with the universe and get a job at Paradox

OJsDad

The beta for hot fix 1.03 is available.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Nefaro

Let me guess... you also demand all games display the exact amount of casualty numbers after every battle, too? 

:P

Barthheart

Quote from: Nefaro on May 17, 2016, 01:03:25 PM

Let me guess... you also demand all games display the exact amount of casualty numbers after every battle, too? 

No, no I don't. But this is the Calendar for cripes sakes! How can you get that wrong.  :P

Nefaro

Quote from: Barthheart on May 17, 2016, 01:26:13 PM

No, no I don't. But this is the Calendar for cripes sakes! How can you get that wrong.  :P

LOL

Well... the calendar is based on solar & lunar cycles on Earth.

So having a standardized system for various alien civilizations, minus all the little Earth idiosyncrasies, may be ideal?

Or maybe I'm trying to rationalize a uniform calendar to an OCD person with a dateline fixation?   ;D

Barthheart

Quote from: Nefaro on May 17, 2016, 01:32:19 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on May 17, 2016, 01:26:13 PM

LOL

Well... the calendar is based on solar & lunar cycles on Earth.

So having a standardized system for various alien civilizations, minus all the little Earth idiosyncrasies, may be ideal?

Or maybe I'm trying to rationalize a uniform calendar to an OCD person with a dateline fixation?   ;D

:knuppel2:

Huw the Poo

OK here's my biggest problem with the game by far: the war score.  If I'm powerful enough to completely ravage a rival empire, then I should be able to utterly subjugate it.  But no.  Thanks to the way war score currently works, it goes like this: declare war...take two or maybe three planets...wait ten years...declare war...take two or maybe three planets...wait ten years...and so on.  This is really tedious.

Is it supposed to make vasslisation more attractive or something?