Main Menu

Stellaris

Started by RedArgo, October 01, 2015, 01:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

Make sure you only invite publishers.

For developers you would have them show up at the publicly announced opening and then make them wait 6 months for the meal to be "ready"

And if it is Peter Molyneux then you have a menu, take the order and then come out with a complete different dish and state this is what he really wanted in the first place.
Insert witty comment here.

Nefaro

Keep the customers' leftovers and serve it to them again the next time they visit, adding a small side dish, and charge full price again.

:-"

Freyland

Put a fly in the soup and call it a feature.

Tpek

Get angry at them when they complain they've been sitting for 3 hours and want to know when the dishes will finally come out,
and tell them "It'll be done when it's done".

FarAway Sooner

I'd recommend serving them the first course, then hold off on serving any further dishes for two hours while you upgrade your serving dishes.

CptHowdy

dastactic doing a lets play using the star wars:a galaxy divided mod +plus some other recommended mods. i do not own this game yet but the star trek and star wars mods make it very tempting.

https://youtu.be/4-X5dlMVXVg

Martok

Has anyone else been following the dev diaries? 

If you haven't been, don't.  You'll either be disappointed, or maddened by the fact that it's going to be at least another month before we see any of these cool new features added.  ::) 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bbmike

I started playing the Star Trek Horizon mod so I'm not too disappointed.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Martok

Quote from: bbmike on January 26, 2017, 05:12:24 PM
How is that coming along, by the way?  I know you'd said you were doing more work on it, but I can't remember what progress you'd made thus far. 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

MikeGER

Quote from: CptHowdy on January 10, 2017, 01:13:59 AM
dastactic doing a lets play using the star wars:a galaxy divided mod +plus some other recommended mods. i do not own this game yet but the star trek and star wars mods make it very tempting.

https://youtu.be/4-X5dlMVXVg
+1

i am following his Let's Play and it really gives me appetite to start a new game playing 'that galaxy' O0

but the length of the mod list is quite scary .... i hope it will be all just a number of 'subscribe' checkmarks at Steam Workshop ?

bbmike

Quote from: Martok on January 27, 2017, 12:59:23 AM
Quote from: bbmike on January 26, 2017, 05:12:24 PM
How is that coming along, by the way?  I know you'd said you were doing more work on it, but I can't remember what progress you'd made thus far.

Oops, I meant the Stellaris mod Star Trek New Horizons.
My Horizon Star Trek mod is nearing the first stage of completion. I finished the Tholians and Cardassians and was going to release them but decided to finish up the Lyrans as well.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Rayfer

OJsDad

Stellaris is also on sale right now.  33% off I believe. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Yskonyn

Indeed interesting, but it causes the pitfall for me that I am sure the game isnt fun until those dlc have dropped, hehe. Seem like definite wants! :D
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Martok

Quote from: Rayfer on February 02, 2017, 01:15:09 PM
Some interesting Stellaris DLC news from the RPS site.  https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/02/02/stellaris-utopia-expansion-banks-update/#more-426939
Internal politics, Ringworlds, and Dyson's Spheres, oh my!  :D  Sounds tasty! 

Quote from: Yskonyn on February 03, 2017, 02:15:35 PM
Indeed interesting, but it causes the pitfall for me that I am sure the game isnt fun until those dlc have dropped, hehe. Seem like definite wants! :D
FWIW, I've enjoyed Stellaris since Day One, minus DLC.  My personal Game of the Year for 2016.