Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Hartford688 on March 19, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

Most of these loudmouths are guys who rush off alone, then bleat and moan when they get spanked. Tiresome.

That's exactly what they are.

Dumbasses who YOLO'd in all by themselves and died early on, without waiting to coordinate with their team.

Most of the time I ignore them.  Many just move on after a couple complaints and nobody taking the bait. 

But if they keep spamming chat with their nonsense, point out their early YOLO death - because nobody else was controlling his ship and putting him into that deadly situation but him - and tell them to move on to the next match.  In which they should probably try coordinating with the rest of the team instead of rushing off to die & then bitch about the trouble he got himself into.  They never have a good comeback after calmly pointing this out to them;  their only resort being to just curse at that point.   ;D   Others on your team usually start agreeing with you after saying that & the salty bitch will quickly leave after the dog-piling.  :bd:

steve58

Update 0.6.3 scheduled for tomorrow.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/120307-update-063-patch-notes-and-down-time/

p.s. if you are still using Windows XP or Vista:

With the release of Update 0.6.3, we're officially discontinuing support for Windows XP and Vista. Beginning with Update 0.6.4, these operating systems will cease to be supported by the game. The decision was based on them no longer supported by Microsoft. This will allow us to optimize the game for faster and more convenient operation on modern operating systems, as we integrate new graphics technologies going forward.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

Jeebus, if there's people still on XP may their deity of choice help them.
Insert witty comment here.

Hartford688

H.M.S. Hood going to be a premium ship shortly.

*happy dance*

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

steve58

French cruisers coming tomorrow (April 19) with update 0.6.4.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Destraex

nice... Also an italian premium coming.

steve58

WoWS doubloons, premium time and Atago on sale on Gamersgate!  ???  Apparently had Tirpitz for 50% off too, but sold out.

https://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/id/3664/

Destraex

I don't see it on gamersgate?

steve58

Odd, the link I provided should take you right to it.  Just checked and it still shows for me.  The Atago is no longer listed.  Guess it also sold out.

Here is a direct link to the 1250 doubloons for $4.68.  Can you see it?

Destraex

That one works but their is no price for the dubloons, just has a button that says play for free.

Nefaro

Quote from: Destraex on April 19, 2017, 05:03:41 PM
That one works but their is no price for the dubloons, just has a button that says play for free.

Remember: Wargaming.net's games have different regional sales offerings & events at any one time.

World of Warships specifically has at least four different regional areas.  Each with it's own different things going on.  Hell, they don't even update to the new patch versions on the same day across the board.

Destraex

I play on US servers and get a ping of 100, which is better than I was getting in the Asian servers and better than most games I play.
Besides all of my Australian friends play on US because the Asian servers are full of toxic punks that are hard to communicate with.

Tuna

What is the 'new' game style about? Haven't been on in awhile.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on April 20, 2017, 05:20:32 AM
What is the 'new' game style about? Haven't been on in awhile.

Whatever it is, I hope they've improved their designs.

That fortress nonsense was ridiculous.  Yet they refused to ditch it, or even change much of it, last time I checked. 

*sigh* Wargaming.net ..  :tickedoff: