Main Menu

Men of war II

Started by Grim.Reaper, May 05, 2024, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Thanks for the initial comments.  I am still going to hold off until a decent sale more so because I never played the past versions much so not sure I can justify the purchase right now and not one of those must play games for me.

As for the online requirement, not a deal breaker for myself but I think some of the people that have concerns is related to the availability/reliability/speed/performance of the connection based on where they live as Internet service varies around the world.  They always want to be able to play the game and not rely on a connection to dictate when they play something they purchased.  Plus some people indicate the connection can impact the speed/performance of playing the game if they don't have access to high speed internet because not available in their area.  I can understand those feelings but it's nothing I overly think about but yet again I am in an area where internet service has been great. 

Granted, most of the other people are just complaining to complain as usual and are the same people who still complain about Steam in general:)  In any event for this game, developers will be removing the requirement at some point so one less thing for them to complain about.