Main Menu

Knock Knock

Started by Sir Slash, May 06, 2024, 10:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Just driving by and saw the lights on so I thought I'd stick my head in to say, 'Hello All' and see how everyone is doing? Well, happy, healthy, and a winning lottery ticket in every pocket I hope.  :peace:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 06, 2024, 10:03:52 PMJust driving by and saw the lights on so I thought I'd stick my head in to say, 'Hello All' and see how everyone is doing? Well, happy, healthy, and a winning lottery ticket in every pocket I hope.  :peace:

Welcome back, old friend. Hope you'll stay awhile. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

'Sup Slash! Please don't be a stranger.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Slash!  Good to see you man.  The lights are still on.  :cool:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Well I reckon that means somebody paid the Light Bill. Unless...Is the place still on the secret, underground, bunker power source?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 07, 2024, 11:14:57 AMWell I reckon that means somebody paid the Light Bill. Unless...Is the place still on the secret, underground, bunker power source?

Actually...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

...huh, Area 51 looks a lot different than I recall it being...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!