Main Menu

WBC

Started by Jamm, August 06, 2015, 08:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamm

Assembling the troops for a trip to Lancaster tomorrow, my first con.
If any of you grogs are going, stop by for a game of Old School Tactical.  :)
When the going gets weird
the weird turn pro

LongBlade

Hey, Jamm.

I've been to WBC before, but this year it's not on my radar. Take plenty of pics and post them here with some thoughts!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

panzerde

Here's to hoping WBC is better than GenCon was this year. I spent about three hours at the Con and decided to just go get a beer and go home!

I stopped by the Columbia Games booth and they were getting ready to pack up Saturday afternoon and head to WBC, which they seemed to think would be a much better con for them than GenCon had been.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Bison

I've got WBC on my bucketlist.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on August 06, 2015, 06:49:37 PMI've got WBC on my bucketlist.

before or after Origins?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Geesh I miss origins every year and for some reason that leads to razzing!

Barthheart

If you'd just attend then we'd stop with the razzing.... just sayin...  :P

Bison

panzerde

Actually we wouldn't, but we'd at least be razzing you about something else.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

My distain for mayonnaise?

Richie61

Anybody make it to see Jamm and OST?
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Ubercat

I never met Jamm (and didn't have any way of knowing who he was), although I was at WBC. He went very late in the Con if he didn't go until Friday. That's the day that I left!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell