Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Nice pics Jomni!  The attention to detail in that guy's games are wonderful.

I started a new AOW3 campaign on my notebook as something different - Ghoul Elves.  ^-^

jomni

More terrible pictures from the front.

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on May 24, 2015, 04:15:53 AM
More terrible pictures from the front.

That guy looks like a Christian at a Nero Party.  :o

-budd-

Been playing a bit of CO2 with varying levels of success, man i dig this game. Now if i could just give better orders at better times ::)

Final disposition. I really wasn't expecting to get hit in 4 different places at roughly the same time.Pride got the better of me regarding that circled VP.....I was gonna take that muth** F**ker, i did..... for about an hour.Lost 2 VP's and gained 2 VP's in the last 12 hours.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

W8taminute

Screenshot/mini AAR

Fired up Third Age Mod (v. 3.2) for MTW2 today and started a new campaign as Isengard.  The Orc council wanted me to capture South Tharad and gave me 15 turns to do it.  I sent a force of 950 orcs to take that town which was just across a river that divided our lands.  South Tharad was known as a bandit den and all around place of villainy.  Our forces were extremely confident that the bandit humans protecting the town would pose us no threat. 

Sauron was eager to take the town quickly and so he sent his general with 600 Orcs ahead of the column of marching troops heading to the front.  Before them lay the bridge over the river and a little ways ahead was South Tharad.  Facing the bridge and to the left was a small forest.  Too small we thought to hide any forces in.  That was a wrong guess for as soon as the vanguard approached the bridge they were ambushed by 250 bandits.  Although they caught us by surprise they were no match and quickly dispatched.  The vanguard resumed the march and laid siege to the town.  Two turns later and the rest of the Orc forces arrived to join the siege. 

The Orc general launched an immediate assault against this un-walled town.  He decided to attack at night and prepared his single unit of Orc archers to use flame arrows.  Although his 950 orc army was composed primarily of skirmishers backed by one unit of raiders and one of archers it was felt that it would be enough to destroy the 450 man bandit force. 

The archer and skirmishers were positioned at the front of the line where they would rain death on the bandits holed up in the town square.  Then my general and his single unit of raider infantry would mop up the crumbs.  What ensued, surprisingly, was a mob scene in the town square.  Not even the rain of fire arrows broke the bandits and my skirmishers were forced to engage in hand to hand fighting to help out my general and the raiders.  After a bloody brawl, in which both sides lost their commanders, the human bandits were extinguished and South Tharad belonged to Isengard. 

Below is the scene in that damn bloody square from the point of view of the bandits.  Note the incoming flame arrows.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jomni

jomni

The enemy CAS out to get my tanks.

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

W8taminute

Picked up Mount & Blade the original as it was on sale and immediately fired up the Star Wars Conquests Mod.  Here is one of the first locations my character visited:

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

jomni

Quote from: W8taminute on May 30, 2015, 07:20:23 PM
Picked up Mount & Blade the original as it was on sale and immediately fired up the Star Wars Conquests Mod.  Here is one of the first locations my character visited:

So do you still ride a horse?

W8taminute

^The horses have been replaced by various speeders.  My character started off with one of those speeder bikes seen in 'Return of the Jedi'. 

MengJiao

Quote from: bob48 on May 21, 2015, 11:11:28 AM
Correct.  :(

Here is the Warspite from Silent Hunter 5 vanilla:

W8taminute

I was attacked by General Rieken of the Rebel Alliance and initially thought I'd lose the encounter.  He had 64 troops against my 37.  Thankfully after two back to back engagements with him, I bested him and took him prisoner!

W8taminute

Another shot with me on my speeder bike.

jomni