Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts work in progress.

Started by Destraex, July 19, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Patch has dropped  :D

...and it is huge...I attempted to paste the details here and it exceeded the text limit  :notworthy:

...so here you go:

https://www.dreadnoughts.ultimateadmiral.com/post/major-update-v1-05

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Gusington on April 12, 2022, 05:45:30 PM
Patch has dropped  :D

...and it is huge...I attempted to paste the details here and it exceeded the text limit  :notworthy:

...so here you go:

https://www.dreadnoughts.ultimateadmiral.com/post/major-update-v1-05

The game is shaping up very nicely. Can still use a bit more work IMHO, but is very playable. The new patch really opens up the strategic game.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

^Yep, and I'm happy to see continued progress after worrying that the war may have affected it. Doesn't appear so now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on April 13, 2022, 07:51:55 PM
^Yep, and I'm happy to see continued progress after worrying that the war may have affected it. Doesn't appear so now.

Magazine Explosion on a RN armored cruiser:

Gusington

^Was that your ship or did you score that hit?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Gusington on July 06, 2022, 08:30:11 PM
v1.06 patch now out:

TEXT HEAVY!

https://www.dreadnoughts.ultimateadmiral.com/post/major-update-v1-06

Wow, all I can say is...amazing.  Considering the dev shop is Ukrainian. These guys could have put the game aside during hostilities and I would have been fine with that.

Three cheers for Game-Labs!!!!
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Selfishly hoping they find a way to release their rumored revolutionary war game as would love to play it:)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Major new update hit today...

Among many other things, the game now includes the full global map and all playable major nations for the campaign. The campaign has been enriched with many new features, including submarines, minefields, the finalization of the main technology tree. A lot of other major updates too. I'd say the game is coming together nicely now.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 01, 2022, 02:45:12 PM
Major new update hit today...

Among many other things, the game now includes the full global map and all playable major nations for the campaign. The campaign has been enriched with many new features, including submarines, minefields, the finalization of the main technology tree. A lot of other major updates too. I'd say the game is coming together nicely now.

Yep.  I've been playing it a lot lately.  Pretty good stuff!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 05, 2022, 10:48:16 AM
^Campaign?

Yep, Normal British Empire from 1890.  Not hard but instructive.  I've built all my own stuff while keeping the GDP up and the unrest down.  I've lost one battle against Russia and won about a dozen versus China and Russia in two different wars between 1890 and 1896.  Spain collapsed and the USA looks kinda dangerous.  I think I'm allied with everyone else.

The enemy in trouble (I specialize in torpedos, mines and rangefinders, on fast ships):