Bacon, the alpha and omega of meats

Started by Centurion40, February 01, 2012, 12:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Dolan50

I prefer the man version-A real baked potato smothered in real butter and real cheddar cheese topped with real bacon bits and maybe some sour cream on the side.
That looks like panty waist diet finger food.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

GDS_Starfury

tater tots and bacon as diet food....  ???

I shouldnt expect more from a person who doesnt know pizza.   ;)

Dolan50

After seeing that picture I decided to have the real thing since I haven't had one in awhile and most food joints just nuke them.

I Grabbed 2 baking potatoes out of the pantry,washed and rubbed them down with butter,ventilated them with a fork wrapped them in tin foil and threw them in the oven for an hour.

Then I fried up some bacon,crumbled it and when the potatoes were done grabbed the cheese from the fridge grated it and smothered the potatoes in butter and cheese and fresh grated pepper then topped it with the bacon.

Very satisfying,tastey and filling.Delightful!
Only thing missing was a decent grilled steak to go with it.
If I wasn't saving my appetite for tomorrow I would have grilled a steak also.

Looks to me you like potatoes the same way you like pizza.
Dainty.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

GDS_Starfury

you do realize that having culture isnt limited to what gives you jock itch right?

undercovergeek

Barthheart

Micro-chopped potato formed into 1" long cylinders, fried, and frozen. Good with breakfast instead of hashbrowns.

undercovergeek

heh i was just going to say it looked like a wee hash brown

wrapped in bacon you say?

i could eat a lot of those

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Dolan50 on November 27, 2013, 11:26:05 PM
After seeing that picture I decided to have the real thing since I haven't had one in awhile and most food joints just nuke them.

I Grabbed 2 baking potatoes out of the pantry,washed and rubbed them down with butter,ventilated them with a fork wrapped them in tin foil and threw them in the oven for an hour.

Then I fried up some bacon,crumbled it and when the potatoes were done grabbed the cheese from the fridge grated it and smothered the potatoes in butter and cheese and fresh grated pepper then topped it with the bacon.

Very satisfying,tastey and filling.Delightful!
Only thing missing was a decent grilled steak to go with it.
If I wasn't saving my appetite for tomorrow I would have grilled a steak also.

Looks to me you like potatoes the same way you like pizza.
Dainty.

Sounds like some good steamed potatoes. Be sure to update when you decide to bake some.  ;D

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Dolan50

^^

They're still a little to cute to be stuffing tater tots in their mouths and a toothpick up their little asses and dipping them in cheese sauce.LOL