Field of Glory - Medieval Competition

Started by Boggit, January 05, 2021, 11:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

matt3916

Matt3916, Division 1

3,1 for two completed matches.

Shelldrake

Shelldrake, Division 1

3,3 for 2 completed matches

Matches with Yskonyn and Sauron are still in progress.

Waiting for Paolo to issue a challenge :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Yskonyn

Apologied for the radio silence. I had some tech issues. Seem to be resolved now.

Setup a game for matt now.

The game against Shelldrake shows up as 'completed' for me for some reason. I can load the game still and it shows me my last move. No idea why it is flagged as completed, cause I am pretty sure it wasn't. So Shelldrake, if you could please check your games under 'completed' and see if we can resume.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Tripoli

Apologies for posting late.  Tripoli should be updated to 3, 3, 3 (9).   I'm not sure who I play next for the semi finals.  I'll get an AAR done of the last game and get it posted in the next day or so.  R/L is interfering with my hobbies again >:(
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Shelldrake

Quote from: Yskonyn on May 02, 2021, 01:03:03 PM
Apologied for the radio silence. I had some tech issues. Seem to be resolved now.

Setup a game for matt now.

The game against Shelldrake shows up as 'completed' for me for some reason. I can load the game still and it shows me my last move. No idea why it is flagged as completed, cause I am pretty sure it wasn't. So Shelldrake, if you could please check your games under 'completed' and see if we can resume.

I noticed that today - not sure why the server has flagged the game as completed. Since we did not get that far into the game I think it is easier just to start again. Can you issue the challenge?
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Boggit

Sauron has just let me know that he's still waiting for his computer to be repaired. He hopes he will get it back next week, but thinks that existing games will expire in the lobby and will need to restart challenges.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Yskonyn

I am having a few fights with the turn system. Two games have been flagged as completed, of which one has been restarted. Still unclear why this happened.

If I am correct, all my opponents are now up. All games in progress. If its not correct, please drop me a PM or post here.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Boggit

Sauron let me know... his rig was not fixed by the repair shop and remains useless. HOWEVER, he got a new rig elsewhere - a much better one - and is starting to reinstall all his stuff on the new rig.

For those yet to fight, or were in process please DM him and he should be able to respond quite soon.

Yskonyn

Now that  COVID restrictions are being lifted all over the place, my airline has restarted operations and began to upscale production again. As a result I have been trained extensively to get up to standard again. As the pool of available pilots has yet to grow, those who are now ready also have a full roster.

I am fighting for time off here and I feel I am now outside of a comfortable window to play this tournament any further.
I would like to respectfully withdraw from it to prevent any delays in the progress. All my opponents can write a win on their account, please.

Thanks again for setting this up!
And good luck to everyone involved.