It's Saturday Night - What are you playing?

Started by DV8, March 30, 2013, 06:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DV8

I'm playing Mice & Mystics with the wife and the youngest.

"Most of my cliches aren't original." - Chuck Knox

GJK

Just about to get a VASL game going.  Playtesting a new SK scenario for MMP.
Was playing some classic Third Reich (AH) earlier today.  I just really like the chess-ness of that game, even if it isn't ultra-realistic to history.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

TheCommandTent

A buddy and I finally sat down and tried to figure out Bobby Lee.  It tooks us a while but I think we are starting to get it.  But then we looked at the clock and it was 1 in the morning and we had to stop.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

I would've been at International Board Game Day events at my FLGS but family drama conspired to derail me
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

^Brant, I hope everyone is ok and the drama is resolved, whatever it may be.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

ArizonaTank

ASL - one of the Starter Kit 3 scenarios....an all tank slugfest.  A pair of Tiger Is, and a handful of Mark IV F2s vs. ten T34/76s. 
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs