Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptHowdy and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

quite cheeky
I would have used Wagner.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1776163715756220705

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Uberhaus

Ein Bier, vier mal bitte.

So with Ukraine claiming six aircraft destroyed and eight damaged, hopefully that will reduce Russia's glide bomb capability considerably.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

Does Russia not have any functioning radar?
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 05, 2024, 01:56:45 PMDoes Russia not have any functioning radar?

They must. They shot down over 40 of the drones.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 05, 2024, 02:29:59 PMThey must. They shot down over 40 of the drones.

hitting incoming drones with your airfield is very effective.

GDS_Starfury

bobarossa

GDS_Starfury

Uberhaus

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 05, 2024, 12:54:19 PM

I would disagree with the final premise that this is an asymmetrical campaign to disrupt and terrorize the Russian population.  I wasn't going to post Zeihan again, but I must.  In the video below he discusses the drone attacks as economic warfare and how this will disrupt the oil pipelines and wellheads as well as chemical manufacture for agriculture.  He suggests that either the Ukrainians are smuggling kits into Russia, or that there is no air defence in central Russia and now the Ukrainians will scale it up.

I think this is a strategy similar to the one proposed of wrecking Nazi Germany's war production by destroying the transport of coal to heavy industry by wrecking the railways with tactical rather than strategic bombing.  Obviously while the Ukrainians aren't targeting coal for the production of steel, they are targeting billions in income for Russia.

MikeGER

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 05, 2024, 03:10:03 PMwhat the actual fuck?
...its getting closer and closer to the Orcs they are

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

Looks like a French helo, Gazelle?  Not sure.  Or a Westland Weyland.  That's definitely not a blackhawk. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk