King Arthur and Saxons expansion - free!

Started by Shelldrake, March 08, 2012, 07:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

I discovered the other day that Steam versions of King Arthur and The Saxons expansion had appeared in my GamersGate account. Nice gesture on the part of Steam since they no longer support the GamersGate versions that I originally purchased but in the meantime I also bought the King Arthur Collection on Steam. Since I don't need the serial keys for King Arthur and The Saxons expansion, I will happily gift them to anyone who wants to try the first game in the series.

First one to PM me with your email will get a giftcard with the serial keys!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Nefaro

I've been very happy that Paradox pulled through and gave us an update-able version.  Persistence paid off.  :)

Toonces

King Arthur is a great game- if you don't have KA you should definitely take this offer!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs