Combat Mission Normandy: Commonwealth is Available for Download!

Started by Grim.Reaper, March 05, 2012, 06:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Not sure who all has pre-ordered, but looks like now available....currently downloading my version.  Excellent!

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Bismarck

I got it too. I'm amazed that the base game only needed one patch.
Jim Cobb

Bison

I've played a few of the set battle pieces and have been enjoying it very much. Now only if I had some Earl Grey...

Although I haven't yet seen a King Tiger, I might have to do a quick battle and buy one just to check it out.  However it seems that it's graphically not too exciting.  A couple of screens one of the BF forum members posted for the King Tiger.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77677451@N02/6813451996/

It really does look not quite finished, when compaired to the other armor in the game.  I'm sure it'll get mod love soon.

Sir Slash

The Waffen SS campaign has a King Tiger as reinforcement about the 2nd or 3rd battle. Just one but that might be all you need. SS Uniforms look great as does the camo pattern on the Lynx and Panthers.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Hmmmm...combo pack of the base game and this is $65 right now. Considering they want $55 for just the base game, I might have to jump on that.