More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Interesting.  Surprised to see NYC is not listed. 

I remember way back when you could get really good pizza and steak and cheese subs from just about any joint in the big apple. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: W8taminute on March 26, 2024, 03:17:43 PMInteresting.  Surprised to see NYC is not listed.

thats the whole point of the meme.  no NYC, no Chicago  :buck2:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sigwolf

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 26, 2024, 05:35:32 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 26, 2024, 03:17:43 PMInteresting.  Surprised to see NYC is not listed.

When it comes to pizza, I can't think of anyone that doesn't mention Hartford and Pittsburgh.  It's a well known fact... or something.

Staggerwing

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 26, 2024, 05:35:32 PM

No New Haven...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

When news is just a giant troll farm....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Sigwolf

There's no way I have milk crates in my office closet right now filled with games I bought forty years ago that I have never played.

I have absolutely no frame of reference for this picture...   :lipsrsealed:

bobarossa

Yeah, I certainly don't have grocery sacks full of games filling a shelf in the closet.

Staggerwing

I have absolutely no purple or aqua milk crates full of unplayed board games.

I keep them on book case shelves like a civilized person, spread through every single room of my house.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

orange cucumber is not the taste that women want.

also posted for Toonces.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1776147780739752300

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury