Never Gonna Stop (Red Red FRIDAY)

Started by MetalDog, May 16, 2014, 06:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Well dip me in shit and call me Stinky, I get a Friday thread.  Welcome to the weekend and may we game until the sun comes up Monday morning.  It'll be MP all weekend with Civ IV from Florida and California.  EUIV from Washington state.  Even some Warlock from Massachusetts.  Gotta love the internet!

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

tgb

For me it will be Hegemony Rome:Rise of Caesar and Anno 2070

Nefaro

War Thunder Ground Forces and... ?

Maybe dip into some WitE again?  Or another flight sim? 

Or I'll just say screw it and bust out a tabletop.

FlickJax

WoT trying to win my SuperPershing should have it in 3-4 days

Barthheart

Going to wine country this weekend fer our 10th Anniversary, so no gaming but I'm also on vacation all next week. So when it's not raining I'll be planting our veggie garden and various other yard work.

Since I don't have to work in the mornings I'll get some early morning gaming in as well as some late night play in.

WoT on Xbox

Might try out War Thunder...

2 new board games are in bound so hope they show up next week.

New CiV campaign going as the Celts on a stupendously large earth map with true start locations. Already control the British Isles, Iceland and part of Norway and it's only about 300 AD. My religion is the largest by 5x the second place heathens.

PanzersEast

The possibilities are as follows:

The Last Federation
Still learning this, but so far I'm liking it..... so many options, who do I piss off first?

Crusader Kings II
Continue my quest to form the Russian Empire as Novgorod.

B-17 Mighty Eighth
Doing an ok job as Squadron commander... if only out next mission we get a break in the weather.

Silent Hunter
Going to fire up one of the Silent Hunters, I have only played 5 a couple of times a long while back, but 3 I have worn out and 4 about as much.

Civ V
Continue my conquest as Fredrick the Great!

Also Pathfinder ACG / Falcon 4 BMS / Birth of the Federation / FSX / Wargame RD are all possibilities as well.

Uninstalled SoTS 2, Banished, Warlock 2, Endless Space

PE

mikeck

Elite: Dangerous alpha
AGEOD civil war 2
AGEOD rise of prussia

At some point, I have to clear some of my books that are backlogged
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Perhaps some CKII as Venice, perchance some Medieval II TW - Crusades campaign as Venice, mayhap purchasing Hegemony Rome and/or Endless Legend. This is all practice as I get ready to get ready to play Carthage in the Rome 2 Punic Wars campaign, however.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

I'll play:

- Horizon: Humans in Space. I have 2 games currentely going on...i made the mistake to start my second game with the biggest number of stars so it's a long long game. Therefore i starded another game as the Kuntari with a much smaller map. With 3 kids, i like to have something less daunting (i will continue the big one but there's no end in sight). So far, i've enjoyed it more than Galactic Civilization 2.

- Total War Battles: Shogun. Almost finished the campaign...well worth the buy for my tablet.

- Birth of the Federation.

Also some PBEM games (Armada 2526 and maybe Storm over the Pacific).

Kushan

Haven't played much of anything this week due to having a cold, hopefully i can change that this weekend:

Diablo 3: Take advantage of the launch anniversary and the +100% to legendary drops that goes with it.

Skyrim: Continue the rogue/ranger character I started last weekend.

EU IV MP: France conquest has hit a small roadblock. It would seem all of her targets (Brittany, England, and Austria) have all decided to ally together. Looks like for the time, I'm going to have to look else where for expansion.

Thinking of picking up AGEODs ACW2 after watching part 6 of the PBS civil war documentary last night.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

TacticalWargames

CM Red Thunder, WOFF, Batman Origins and try and learn EUIV (though I think it's going to be one step to far for me).

bbmike

If I can get BotF MPR++ to work right in 'hotseat' mode, then that. Else I don't really know.  ???
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Rayfer

Back and forth between CM:Red Thunder and GT:Operation Star.  Ah, but to be able to take the best of both games and graft them together.

Sir Slash

Started a new campaign in Rome 2 as Rome for about the 3rd time, this time with the Traits, Talents, Toadies and Radious mods and patch 12 and I must say I'm enjoying the game a lot more now but still not up to Shogun 2's standard yet in my humble opinion. Also playing Skyrim again where I just got a dog companion-- Meeko. He's totally a Bad-Ass, he fights Bandits, Bears and Saber Cats right beside me and never tells me," I've got a bad feeling about this". He is O0. And he was FREE.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.