Sons of Anarchy Final season

Started by MetalDog, July 19, 2014, 02:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

^ We can agree on that. It was wretched.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Seeing Ed Harris walking around in broad daylight as he was 'stalking' the other sniper - God, Hollywood is retarded. There's stupid, and then there's movie stupid, which takes stupid to the ninth level of Hell.

mirth

It was better than Pearl Harbor.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Steelgrave

Quote from: mirth on January 22, 2016, 10:01:17 AM

My morning "reading time" on the toilet was better than Pearl Harbor.    ::)

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on January 22, 2016, 10:01:17 AM

I think we can agree there's a LOT of things better than Pearl Harbor. Root canals, divorce...

mirth

Divorce is worse, not by much though.

Sir Slash

Yeah, even the guys that were there didn't like it. My divorce was a little like Pearl Harbor-- the battle not the movie. I never saw her coming that Sunday morning either but luckily I too had most of my assets out of town, and later after a good Mc Arthur and Nimitz-ing, she surrendered unconditionally. The Good Guys always win if properly armed and ready.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.